5 Reasons Why Having a Sibling is Better
Although it’s not really up to us whether we are an only child or not, here are some reasons why having a sibling can be awesome!
1. You always have someone to talk to (even if they don’t always listen). It could be talking face to face or through a shut bedroom door or even simply through secret looks and signals. The important thing is you have a captive audience in your home.
2. Siblings teach you how to love. Sure you’re forced to get along in the beginning, but as you grow older you appreciate each other more and more. Sometimes love is disguised as little gestures and acts of kindness that someone does for us every day.
3. They are always ready to tell you a painful truth. If you want brutal honesty, you know who to ask. They don’t mean to be rude, harsh or want to intentionally hurt your feelings. Always remember that their honesty is coming from a place of love.
4. They simply get you. They understand you like no one else can, maybe even more than you understand yourself! They know all your little quirks and idiosyncrasies and what makes you tick.
5. When it comes to kids versus parents, siblings almost always stick together. It could be because siblings are closer to each other’s age and understand each other better than they do their parents. But no matter the reason, it’s good to know someone always has your back.
So be grateful that you have that one person(s) who can sometimes drive you totally crazy yet be completely and utterly there for you when you need it most.
Show your sibling just how much you care and appreciate him/her with this Customizable Cube Love Note! Fill it up with memories of your childhood in a fun, creative and extraordinary way.